Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13 Oct 2011

hustle and bustle week!!!!


Salam…




Alhamdulillah….I just recovered from flue, Its bound to worse when I got my ABC pain in this busy and chaotic  week..haiYoo~ Lucky, UUM got a mni hopital a.k.a PKU(its stand for Pusat Kesihatan Universiti).. BUT!!! actually, i;m  not fully recovered ok la...at least, I can enjoy nasi lemak and sambal belacan.. Compare to 4 days ago, I had no appetite at all..Plus, there were a lots of things to do, I dun have time to blogging or lepak2 with my friends anymore…All this kind of things also effected Wak mat …sorry ….but I have too.. TT_TT… Its undeniable, its give me a bit pressure ….aaaarggh..It has been a hectic schedule for me.

TO DO LIST :
>SATTLE DOWN POLITIC  ESSAY REGARDING treaty of Westphalia by this Monday!!
> FRIDAY…GOT PERSONALITY BLA3 WITH badan kaunseling…(a must!!! )  
>Redo the PSV’s ASSIGMENT for chapter 2,3 and 4…(pergh~ ni sume virus pnye pasal…)my thumb drive was infected by*$% virus…..grrrr~ GOOD NEWS , I’ve to submit all of this things by this Saturday..YEAY!!!!  (T_T)
>I have to spend some money for new shoes  due to unexpected tragedy yesterday!!! The victim ??? Of course my fav shoes…The one and the only for this time being…(seDih gile lagi… R.I.P  kasut itam)..huk3(T_T)

Okie…untill then…salam..

P/s: all the hassle and bustle really drained me out, totally.rasa mcm nk skip ko – k class dengan Pak Brahim…boleh??huhuhu

No comments: