Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 May 2017

Turn to a New Leaf : Jadi Mak Orang

Assalammualaikum .

Lepas bersalin and came back to work baru lah ada keinginan nak ber blog. Seems that I already left it aside for an ages. Dah berkarat bersawang . Kalau ada spiderweb tu dh boleh menjala dah kat Laut China Selatan


Where to start? Hmm.. OK ..  I already completed my internship under one of the institute -  foreign relations ministry  ( finally ^.^"). ^^   Engaged -> Graduated -> Working -> Married to Wak Mat -> Preggy -> and finally became IBU tu my dear preemie Amina Sofea. So overall, it tooks almost 4 years ..


Perjalan sebagai seorang ibu to Amina in one of the best things eva happen in my life. Amina lahir through Emergency Caesar Lower Part - due to abruptio placenta ( define as premature separation  of placenta from the uterus  . Selalunya sebab mereka yang kena  ni tak diketahui ( on of it was me) but  High Blood Pressure during pregnancy or fatal injury or trauma kat abdomen can be possible cause. Almost lead to fatal death  and we almost lost Amina .. huu T_T

Alhamdulillah Allah bagi kesempatan kedua pada aku and glad  Amina is here with us .. She   such a strong, brave girl inside there.. keep on  fighting . She was born at 33weeks 5days.. and graduated from NICU and HKL ped ward after 28 days.. Maka dengan itu pada 10 Februari 2017, 6.02pm .. officially jadilah Aqilah and Abduh preemie parents to our little angle Amina Sofea .

A bunch of thanks dengan berjambak jambak doa kepada staff2 nurse and doctor   (ward bersalin, HDW, NICU and Pediatric HKL- KK8 and KK1) yang take a good care of Amina and me. Semoga Allah saja yang dapat membalas budi kalian and get bless from Allah..



Banyak nak cerita kat sini so that bila2 nanti boleh recall balik my journey as ibu to Amina.. Once you dah pandai baca nanti Amina.. Ibu will share these with you and many more come up ahead.. ( eh rojak no BI aku)..

Sorry during my pregnancy nanhado entry apa2 sebab I am totally cant stand tengok tulisan banyak2.. tak suka make-up and banyak lagi.. hha Surprisingly.. I love numbers!! Which I really hate before since I dun remember.. hahaha Pembawaan  Amina kot..  Next entry will be on pengalaman and tips mengahadapi saat2 pantang sebagai ibu bayi pramatang,,

 ok lah.. till then...

Love.. <3 :-="" aqil="" p="">









No comments: