Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 May 2011

Post Untuk Awak yang merenung Bulan di Utara........

Salam  and hopefully always in the extra ordinary mood....


This entry is for Wak Mat a.k.a "perenung bulan yang setia di Utara" huhu...\(^^,*)/
I keep thinking on how much I love talking to you

How good you look when you smile.
How much I love your laugh.
I day-dream about you off and on,
replaying pieces of our conversation;
laughing at funny things that you said or did..
I've memorized your face &&
the way that you look at me..
I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine..
I wonder what will happen the next time we are together
& even though nothing will come out of this,
i know one thing for sure, for once.. i dont care,

i charish every moment i have with you


143 :사랑하는:あなたを愛し:أحبك


No comments: