Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

16 May 2011

The story Of Yuna and rains in Kota Tinggi...

$alam.. Hi there! It been  2 days since my 1st entry about “my Curhat”..

For your information, while I’m trying to “conteng2” for this entry , I’m watching Yunalis Zarai  a.k. a. YUNA in  Yuna Inspired” on Hitz Tv
 
in This episode , Yuna gets ready for her big performance at the Mercury Lounge at London… I do really luv her performance and voice, plus the way she dress up.. (even sometime she's looks Dorky!) J…She’s  witty and so outstanding in her performance.. Her songs inspired everyone .. My fav songs are Deeper Conversation, Coffee, and the last but not least, Dan Sebernarnya… There are some warm feelin when you listening to her music.. Cool and calming.. hehe…
 
It had been  a couple of days raining here…..sometimes, its rains cat and dog…seriously!!! (@_@).. That make me  feelin’ (malas nak mandi cz sangat SEJUK!!) wakakaka!! The climax reached when the thunder struck my telephone and of coz, my steamyx line got affected … YAW~ (‘_’)”….Kempunan maw on9!! agagaga…. LUCKY!  The "internet men "came this afternoon and fix the problem… YaeY!!!! \\(^^,)//Tengz alotz TMNET!!! Hehehe… until then ..Do really had to stop NOW b4 Mem Beso release her LOUD SPEAKER..askin me  to have my bath …
Hehe..daaa~ salam.. (^^,)*

No comments: