Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

18 Jun 2012

In Luv with Running men..Hwighting!!!

 As salam and afternoon!!!

I've been in this condition..so called " kebosanan nenunggu paper last" since it is the last paper with 12 days gap!!!  alone for awhile now. Seriously!!! Damn bored since its already 3 days past by..urgh~


So other than doing chores like washing clothes ,sleeping,makan2.... I've been watching the Korean variety show 'Running man'. I'm sure the show is very popular among my friends. Its fun yet frustrating. Seems that the winners almost always the same. However once in awhile the underdog wins, even though the losers never win. You should know there is a distinct difference between losers and underdog, the show really 'showed' that.Though the show seems real, I don't think its a hundred percent. I'm pretty sure the losers, if you watch the show you'd know who I'm talking about, is THAT weak, dumb or unlucky or even chicken-hearted. They were just playing their character for the show. Congrats though, you've made me really frustrated even though I knew you were acting. For me, to be able to convey feelings or certain emotions among the audience is what entertainment is all about. Nice work and the thing is..I LUV IT and I ALREADY ADDICTED TO IT!!!



But the most important part would be the editing; giving the show the narrations and sounds, changing event sequence, making sure it doesn't bore people. You know this if you ever did some video editing: the scenes before editing and after could be totally different. It can even change viewers or even eyewitnesses' perspective of the event. Sometimes live show sucks more than what you see on TV. That's the magic of editing! Though you had to be careful not to edit so much that it shows....  But whatever it is..It already became phenomenon (ecspecially) for girl like ME ^^

No comments: